Infrared heating cabinet for sheet materials, with rotatable material cart
All benefits at a glance
All benefits at a glance
- Sensor for exact measurement of the material sag depth with acoustic and optical signal (only for models 701E40=S)
- Mobile material cart with rotation function facilitates switching between Teflon-covered work surface and vacuum forming frame quickly and saves space
- State-of-the-art infrared quartz tubes with single reflectors ensure an even heating
- Optical temperature sensor permits continuous monitoring of the material surface temperature
- Simple operation via a central element with temperature setpoint entry and timer function
- Storage function for user-defined heating processes
- Graphical progress indicator for monitoring
- Heat insulated housing (except for infrared oven 701E43), enclosed on all sides
- Space-saving sliding door
- Stainless steel front panel with 3 viewing windows
Higher productivity with infrared ovens
Infrared ovens are the first choice when plastics need to be heated in the orthopaedic workshop.
The way they work makes the difference: In conventional convection ovens an object is heated by absorbing ambient heat in a closed compartment. In contrast, the heat in an infrared oven is generated in the form of electromagnetic waves absorbed by the material directly. This has many advantages: Higher speed, greater productivity and a significantly greater energy efficiency are the result.
Heat more quickly – consume less energy
An Ottobock infrared oven heats plastics in a very short time. A 4 mm thick polypropylene sheet can be heated in just 4 to 6 minutes. Infrared ovens do not need to be pre-heated – the radiant heat is fully available in an instant. This significantly reduces energy consumption in the orthopaedic workshop.
|Version||with Sensor for programmable measurement of the blister depth for vacuum formed sockets, tower light for visualising the operating status, incl. 2-stage alarm function|
|Material cart|| |
|Electrical connection in V/Hz/kW||3x 400 N/PE / 50-60/ 8,5|
|Infrared radiator||Panel heating with 18 infrared quartz tubes, with individual reflectors|
|Material||Steel, stainless steel|
|Outer dimensions WxDxH||1.600 x 1.270 x 1.430 mm|
|Interior dimensions WxDxH||1.300 x 1.090 x 500 mm|
- Brochure Infrared ovens for the orthopaedic workshop 1.45 MB | PDF
Infrared ovens for the orthopaedic workshop
- 701E40=S Infrared oven with rotatable material cart
- 701E41=WS Infrared oven with removable support plate
- 701E43 Infrared oven with height-adjustable material cart
- 701E44=S Infrared oven for small plastic sizes
- Vacuum forming accessories
- 755T6=1 und 755T6=2 vacuum forming workstation with integrated vacuum pump
- 755T1=2, 755T1=3, 755T1=4 vacuum forming workstation with integrated tank
- Accessories for vacuum forming workstations
- Vacuum forming materials
758R16=1700 Rack for infrared oven
For space-saving storage of sheet materials and vacuum forming accessories in the open space above the infrared oven.
758R17=2600 Rack for infrared oven
Offers storage shelves to the side and above the infrared oven for space-saving storage of sheet materials and accessories for vacuum forming work.