Proven technology – innovative functions
Our goal is to provide you with the best possible support for your work. This is what pushes us to continue developing our products. Our goal: Keep what’s been proven to work and further enhance it with innovations. One example is our vacuum machine, where we combine reliable technology such as the motor and its pump together with an innovative control system and a modern design – for even more precise laminating results.
The two vacuum tanks, which can be unscrewed, are made from steel to ensure extended durability and simultaneously serve as water traps. A visual warning signal appears when they are 2/3 full. If the vacuum tanks are completely full of water, the pump switches off automatically so that no water penetrates into the pump.
6 vacuum outlets
The six vacuum outlets are divided into two separately controllable vacuum circuits. They supply a suction volume of 25 l/m to ensure that sufficient suction capacity is always available.
The machine is controlled using a touchscreen, which can also be operated while wearing gloves and furthermore is easy to clean. It simultaneously serves as a display for the vacuum level, which is shown as an absolute number and as a percentage. This ensures that it can be easily read. The pump can be automatically switched off with the integrated timer following a preprogrammed operating period.
Filter with quick coupling
The external particle filters can be easily controlled and replaced. They can also be fitted with valves to control the vacuum individually (see Accessories). The vacuum pump is delivered with three valves as standard.
All benefits at a glance
All benefits at a glance
- Motor with pump: The robust drive has been proven over years of everyday use and delivers a consistently high suction capacity.
- Materials: Thanks to its high-quality components, the long service life of the vacuum machine is guaranteed.
- Performance: The two separately controllable vacuum circuits deliver an extraction volume of 25 l / min via a total of six vacuum outlets.
- Control unit: The machine is controlled using a touchscreen, which can also be operated while wearing gloves and furthermore is easy to clean.
- Displays: The vacuum is displayed in absolute numbers as well as in percentage values, making it easy to read.
- Design: The housing has been reworked and impresses with its clear, modern look.
- Filters: The external filters can be easily controlled and replaced.
- Warning signal: A visual warning signal appears as soon as the water traps are 2/3 full.
- Pump protection: The vacuum pump is automati-cally switched off when the water tank is full to prevent water from penetrating into the pump.
- Timer: The pump can be optionally switched off following the pre-pro-grammed running time.
|Electrical connection in V/Hz/kW||1 x 230 N / PE / 50 / 0,11|
|Equipment||Two separately controllable vacuum circuits with 6 pc. vacuum outlets, 3 pc. ball valves for regulating the vacuum, 6 pc. external filters, 2 pc. external water tanks, water tank also serves as vacuum tank, touchscreen incl. timer with alarm function and warning signal when water tank is full, incl. 755Z44 protective film for touchscreen|
|Dimensions WxDxH||4430 x 390 x 210 mm|
|Pressure, adjustable||220 mbar (=78 %)|
|Suction power||25 l / min|
- 755E600=110 for power supply 1 x 110 V N / PE / 60 Hz
- 755E600=220x60 for power supply 1 x 220 V N / PE / 60 Hz
- Proven technology – innovative functions 223.42 kB | PDF
- Vacuum machine 755E600=220
755Z20=2 Replacement filter
Replacement filter for connecting to quick coupling.
755Z39=1 Replacement filter with quick coupling
Replacement filter with quick coupling for connecting directly to the vacuum machine.
755Z39=2 Replacement filter with ball valve and quick coupling
Filter with quick coupling, also fitted with a ball valve. This allows the outlet to be controlled individually.