3D L.A.S.A.R. Posture
Bringing balance for everyday use
Devices with correct static alignment have a positive effect on users’ posture and mobility: Malpositions are minimised, the body is relieved and users find it easier to maintain their balance.
The 3D L.A.S.A.R. Posture supports technicians in providing optimal prosthetic and orthotic alignments as well as in checking body posture. Our latest new developments for this proven product, which is highly valued in everyday work thanks to its numerous advantages, make working with the 3D L.A.S.A.R. Posture even easier and more comfortable. We placed particular focus on simplifying the documentation process as well as expanding the measurement function.
With the new 3D L.A.S.A.R. Posture, cameras take a live recording of the patient standing on the measuring plate and transmit the image to a tablet PC. The measured forces are represented as lines on the tablet’s display, which are positioned with millimetre accuracy over the patient’s image.
Durable transport case
The 3D L.A.S.A.R Posture is stored in a durable transport case with wheels and pull-out handle The two sides of the case also serve as tripod feet for the camera tripods. Alternatively, the system can be removed from the case and permanently installed in one place
One camera tripod is set up in front of and one next to the force measurement plate. The recorded image is sent to the tablet and supplemented by the measured forces.
Force measurment plates
With the force measurement plate the force path is captured and simultaneously displays it for both legs in the form of lines projected onto the patient’s image with millimetre accuracy. This simultaneous display of both legs means the reciprocal influences can be clearly seen. A change in the load caused by an adjustment to the device thereby results in an immediate reaction on the contralateral leg. Furthermore, the patient’s weight distribution across the plate halves is displayed.
The load situation is displayed live in the app. A wide range of tools and functions, e.g. an integrated 50:50 and 60:40 gauge, provide support during the measuring and alignment of the device. All measurements can be saved in a database for documentation purposes.
The tablet functions as both a display and a control unit. An integrated mini SD card stores all information.
All Benefits at a glance
All benefits at a glance
3D L.A.S.A.R. Posture
- It is possible to verify the effect of stabilising a joint using ground reaction forces during the measuring process.
- Adjusting the plantar flexion under a load makes fine adjustments to the device especially quick and precise.
- Easy to transport
- Modern und functional Design
- Automatic and comprehensive documentation of fittings
- Simplifies communication with paying parties
Tablet with integrated help function
- Synchronous measurement and visualisation of the force path along both legs incl. load distribution display
- Measurement of the vertical forces as with L.A.S.A.R. Posture
- Extensive tutorials, help functions and integrated recommendations for prosthetic alignments
- Easy camera view switching means device wearer doesn’t need to be repositioned
- Illustration of the vertical and horizontal forces displays the actual load
- Screenshot function for rapid capture and analysis of the measuring situation
- Comprehensive patient database with fitting progression, comparison view and PDF creation feature
Areas of application
Areas of application
Static alignment or verification of body posture in:
- Lower limb prosthetics
- Custom lower limb orthotics
- Orthopaedic foot care
- Incorrect posture of pelvis and legs
- Leg length discrepancy
- Lower leg prosthetics
- Upper leg prosthetics
- Hip disarticulation prosthetics
- Orthopaedic inserts and foot care
- Ankle foot orthoses
- Knee ankle foot orthoses
- Hip knee ankle foot orthoses
|Electrical connection in V/Hz:||1x 110 - 240 N/PE / 50-60|
|Max. load:||150 kg|
|Space requirements||1,80 m x 1,80 m|
|Dimensions of case WxDxH||630 x 280 x 520 mm|
|Weight incl. case||20 kg|
743L500 3D L.A.S.A.R. Posture
Here you can obtain all of the relevant downloads for the 743L500 3D L.A.S.A.R. Posture